Trasportation options from and to the conference hotel
1) Public Transport
- Chania airport to Chania city: http://tinyurl.com/chania-airport-chania-city
- Chania-Panorama hotel: http://tinyurl.com/chania-panorama-hotel
Please note that, coming from the airport, you have to go to a different bus stop ("1866 square") to take the bus (21) Kalamaki for the Panorama Hotel.
- Chania-Rethimno-Iraklio: http://tinyurl.com/chania-rethimno-herakleion
- From Heraklion airport to Heraklion city there are buses departing every 10 minutes from 06:00 to 23:00 as well as at 23:30 and at 24:00.
2) Taxi. The trip from Chania Airport to the Panorama Hotel costs approximately 35-40€
3) Rent a car from Europcar, the official conference sponsor
- About the Conference
- Submission Instructions
- Important Dates
- 1 of 2
ITS 2012 is proudly sponsored by various associations and organizations. Click here to learn more.