ITS 2012 Full Conference Registration
The registration process involves 3 steps:
- This form - apply for one participant: Using this form, you can apply for one person at a time, be it you or a colleague. Please, follow the provided instructions and click on the "Proceed" button which will add the registration as a product in your cart.
- The cart - add more, review and proceed: In the next step, being in your cart page, you can follow the "Order more" link which will bring you back here to register for another participant, if desired. When you have applied for all your colleagues, follow the "Checkout" link in order to proceed with the payment.
- Checkout - Select payment method and complete: In the next step, called "Checkout", you will be asked to enter your billing details, to select the desired payment method and optionally apply for a new user account in order to gain privileged access to this site. Credit card (online - immediately registered on success) and bank transfer (offline - registered when transfer verified) are the available payment options. Any additional payment instructions will be provided in the checkout.
Fees and included material
|Late Registration (after April 25)||500€||550€||300€|
- Banquet dinner: 50€ per person. (Select below)
- Hard copy of proceedings, 80€ (Select below)
- Additional usb-card (including the conference proceedings and the workshop material): 25 € per extra card (one already included - select more below)
- Access to workshops: Registered conference participants will also be able to attend the workshops at an extra cost of 40€ per person, incl. coffee breaks and light meals for two days. (Select below)
- Additional Pages in the Conference Proceedings: Authors may add a maximum of 2 pages beyond the 10-page limit, for at most 2 papers, but if so must pay 100€ per extra page by April 15 2012, to include them in the proceedings. (Select below)
For any question not covered here please contact us.
Registration Cancellation Policy: Authors whose papers are to be published cannot cancel their registration, but may nominate an alternative person to present their paper. Other registrants receive a 50% refund on cancellation, before May 12, 2012, and a 20% refund on cancellation, before May 31, 2012. There will be no refund after May 31, 2012.
Contact details and participation options
- About the Conference
- Submission Instructions
- Important Dates
- 1 of 2
ITS 2012 is proudly sponsored by various associations and organizations. Click here to learn more.